Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Something to Write About.

I've just kind of been in a 'blah' spot as far as whining writing about things.  My energy goes from 100 to ZERO flat in a scary fast way. 

Today, though, the sun is shining.  Charlotte is happy.  Riley is working outside.  Janelle and Natalie are doing school a la play in the garage, also known as the one room schoolhouse they have set up, using old school books my gramma had from the early 1900s.  It's awesome, even if everyone is pretending. 

Soooo....

Here's a place you NEED to check out.  It's safe - don't worry.  Gillian Marchenko.  There are several reasons you should like her, but right now, the gift card 'carrot' can motivate you.  Know that this woman and her story have been a HUGE blessing to me as we've been dumped (not really, but those zero days sure feel like it) in to the pool of Trisomy 21.  I. Can't. Wait. Much. Longer. To. Read. Her. Book. so you better go and help her get published. 

I'll try and do better posting in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment